 General / 8173
Re: McDonald's Promotional Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 07:40:52 GMT

As I've stated here before, I'm happy to get them for people outside of the
US for cost plus shipping.

In your case, to Canada, it costs about $3 to ship, so if you email me at
home for my address, and send me a Canadian Postal Money Order (ONLY this
MO or cash, or my bank will charge $20 to cash checks without a US branch
address on them) for $14 USD, I'll get one on the way to you.  If you want
more than one, no problem, just let me know how many, and I'll find out
shipping costs for you so you have a total.

Bryan Wong wrote:

Would anyone know if set #3438 is available in Canada?

If not, could someone in the US order one, then send it up to me in Canada?
I'd be willing to pay for the set, mailing costs and a little extra to
compensate for all your troubles...

Bryan

--
Tom Stangl