 General / 9466
Re: Lego 8448 Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 20:38:17 GMT

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:33:10 GMT, Ian Sinclair uttered the following
profundities...
I recently bought an 8448 here in Canada.

I remember reading several posts that mentioned a buyer survey card.
As another AFOL, I also hoped to make my wishes known to TLG.

My 8448 did not contain one.  Was this an oversight, or do none of the
8448's sold in Canada contain them?

<ICS>

This survey card was in the UK, and as such has seen a shift
in their advertising strategy, (or so it would seem).

Check lugnet.loc.uk as there have been some recent posts
concerning the new ads, and a recent feature in a car
magazine, about the 8448 and Technic cars in general.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888