 General / 9332
Re: Fair Lego Seller's site?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 00:43:12 GMT

Could someone link to an outside home page, and there have links to all
the non-eBay auctions ? I don't see any way they could barf at that.

Ray

Will Hess wrote:

17. LINKS TO OTHER AUCTION SERVICES: eBay does not allow the listing of
auctions which include links (static or live) to other online auction
services.

Eeeek -- IANAL, but that sounds anti-competitive -- in the Sherman • Antitrust
Act sense of the phrase...

Probably not.  If eBay was a brick-and-mortar establishment they'd be well
within their rights to disallow advertising for competitors on premises
(sp?).

Will