 Marketplace / Theory / 487
Re: Fair Lego Seller's site?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 04:09:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Mike Stanley writes:
Richard Franks <spontificus@__no_spam_please_im_veggie__yahoo.com> wrote:
Reason #17 that I recieved from ended@ebay.com for cancelling an auction:

17. LINKS TO OTHER AUCTION SERVICES: eBay does not allow the listing of
auctions which include links (static or live) to other online auction
services.

Is this new?  I thought we all checked into this a few months ago
and agreed that (for instance) links to my auctions at JABA or to
BRICKS or whatever were ok, as long as it wasn't the same item?

Not that I anticipate listing anything on eBay anytime soon, but ...

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/

Yep,it appears to be new as of Oct. 27. New to me as of tonight :(

The new user agreement can be found here:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-user.html

The old user agreement can be found here (for now):
http://pages.ebay.com/services/registration/reg-confirm-old.html

I'm on eBay's mailing list to receive updates to the user agreements, I didn't
receive notice about the latest changes, yet.

Julie