 Marketplace / Theory / 482
Re: Fair Lego Seller's site?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:06:02 GMT

Reason #17 that I recieved from ended@ebay.com for cancelling an auction:

17. LINKS TO OTHER AUCTION SERVICES: eBay does not allow the listing of
auctions which include links (static or live) to other online auction
services.

So calling it www.auctioninfo.com would perhaps not be beneficial to the cause!
It's a nice idea, but from judging the hassle that Larry P went through with
eBay, you'll have to spend a *lot* of time making it squeaky-clean. So that if
someone you blacklist does complain then links to the site won't be banned!

Something like trustedsellers.com is probably less risky?

Richard