 Marketplace / Theory / 496
Re: Fair Lego Seller's site?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 07:29:37 GMT

Better would be to list the crrent items being scammed, eg MacDonalds
set, new promo airplane, etc. Notonly would that not target individuals,
but it would arm buyers with the information to deal with *any* seller
trying to scam the with that set.

We should have a list of the sets currently avaliable generally e.g. the
macdonalds set, promo airplane, space shuttle (is it still easy to find?)
and others. then we can pame people aware that they can get that space
shuttle they are thinking of bidding on for cheaper. BUT therin lies the
problem. ebay (from what I have heard on this group) takes a dim view of
anyone that points someone in the direction of another place to buy that
item, be it another auction, a straight sale or a shop that is selling the
item. after all the person running the auction is trying to make money and
if people are buying the item for cheaper elsewhere then the person running
the auction does not make any money.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com