 Town / 153
Re: Lego Airplane #1775 Arrives!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 20:31:46 GMT

John DiRienzo wrote:

   I was lucky enough to find a box from S@H on my recliner when I came home
today, and found this 1775 set inside it.  I was tempted at first to order
4, so I could get another free McDonald's set, but I only ordered one.  I
hope I am not too late to get some more of these.  I have put a big pic
at...
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/1775.jpg
   I have cross-posted this to admin.database for the numbers you gave
below.

And two auctions just popped up on eBay with starting bid of $49.95!

Gack... we need to figure out how to effectively combat this eBay
ridiculousness. I'm tempted to start suggesting to the eBay sellers I
regularly buy from start migrating to Serious Collector (though SC would
have to open up to allow parts lots) or some other venue. If eBay isn't
going to allow us to effectively combat the misinformation, we need to
start taking our buisiness elsewhere.

Followups to lugnet.market.theory

--
Frank Filz