 Town / 154
Re: Lego Airplane #1775 Arrives!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 16:59:38 GMT

Hey John, if order more could you tell me? I might want to buy one off of you.

Oh, by the way, I saw this set go for over $100 on ebay a while back

In lugnet.town, John DiRienzo writes:
  I was lucky enough to find a box from S@H on my recliner when I came home
today, and found this 1775 set inside it.  I was tempted at first to order
4, so I could get another free McDonald's set, but I only ordered one.  I
hope I am not too late to get some more of these.  I have put a big pic
at...
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/1775.jpg
  I have cross-posted this to admin.database for the numbers you gave
below.
--
  Have fun!
  John
Chet Corbin wrote in message ...
Howdy Gang,

I had not seen anybody else post this...so here goes.  The Airline • promotion
set
#1775 is nice, very nice..... What I found most interesting was the • copyright
date (1994,1995). So this sets is an good oldie.... For those of you who • track
other stats: 153 pcs, 3 minifigs, and real plane windows.

Have a great day,

Chet