 Marketplace / Theory / 486
Re: Quickie Auction coming soon!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:41:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, John DiRienzo writes:
  Thanks, even though I link to you on my web page, and had seriously
considered bricks when it first started, I didn't think about it today.  I
will consider that.  Its still easier for me to write out a long post with
all the descriptions and everything in one page, than making individual
listings for each cheap set (not only is eBay costly, but its time
consuming, too).  With my tendency to spend a lot of time on things like
listings, I was trying to avoid making listings for these, but, rest assured
I will be using Bricks, soon enough!

John:
Consider my proposal, modified it might work for your needs...
http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=2991

-Jon