 Marketplace / Theory / 485
Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:40:57 GMT

John Di wrote:
I just noticed this huge thread, and only reading the first line by
Kevin, I want to say, "Look at my trade page!"  I have linked to just about
every site I could think of that is a good site to find Legos.  Look at it
(see sig), LMK what you think.

Took a look John, you've done a nice job! However, the list of auctions
is a long way down the page - many people never do go right down a page
and so would never see what you've got there. I envisage something that
will be a single-purpose page(s) with nothing else on it. (And I am
working on it, but not very fast <g>).

COuple of sites you might like to add are Jon Kozan's BAYLIT (for
straight parts sales rather than an auction), the Brickyard, and Matt
Brown's Modern Auction (currently on number 12).

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com
Web page: