 Marketplace / Theory / 346
Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:46:36 GMT

Great idea, I would link to it in my listings for sure.... unless that
caused cancels, which it might.

Fibblesnork resources are a good place to start for some of the content.
People could post auction sites and info if after you posted a draft you
found gaps

(but maybe it's been done before, I am not sure... check before you dump
beaucoup effort into it. No time to check right now but did want to
provide encouragement...)