 Marketplace / Theory / 341
340  |  342
Subject:
"Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 01:38:56 GMT

I have been thinking for a while of writing a FAQ on "how to buy Lego"
which I could link to from my eBay and other auctions. This would
include things like S@H, Ets Dya and Busy Bee, reading RTL and Lugnet,
how to tell a good deal when you see one in a store, how to tell a
knowledgable Lego seller from not in an auction, etc etc. No price guide
<g>.

If anyone is interested in helping with this (and it should get added to
the Lugnet FAQ too, of course), I'd like to hear from you, and I'd like
to hear from people who think it's a good/bad idea, who would/would not
link to it in their auctions, whether eBay would get their knickers in a
twist if we did it, etc. If all (or even just some) the honest Lego
sellers who frequent Lugnet were to link to it, it could raise the
knowledge level among Lego buyers on eBay considerably, without perhaps
exposing us all to having auctions cancelled because of providing
information like Larry was trying to do.

Kevin