 Marketplace / Theory / 394
Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 03:56:02 GMT

Here's my list of possible FAQ questions for this. Additions and
suggestions, please!
----------------------------
Where's the best place to buy Lego?

How can I get lots of bricks of just one color?

How can I get lots of bricks of just one color and a specific size?

How can I get lots of plates of just one color?

Can I order bulk pieces from Lego?

What is a Parts Auction? (or Piece Auction)

Where can I buy older sets that are not in stores any more?

Does Lego sell spare parts?

Where can I get sets which are "Not sold in stores"?

What's the cheapest way to buy Lego?

Where can I get more train track? Switches/points? Cross tracks?

How can I get lots of weapons for my Lego minifigs?

Help! Lego doesn't make a bricks pack for Dark grey/tan/orange/light
blue/brown/…

I need an army! How can I get lots of the right kind of minifig?

Where can I buy transparent pieces?

Where can I buy trees/flowers/bushes/fences

Where can I get more windows

Where can I get more roof bricks

I need roof bricks which are a different colour from red!

I need windows which are a different colour from red!

How can I get new sails for my pirate ship?

Where can I get the cool keychains and such that they sell at legoland?

Where can I get more / specific Technic parts?

Where can I get a blue air tank for my Technic models?

My Lego train is old and not produced any more. Can I get more track?
Can I get a new motor? Will the new trains run on my track? Can I run my
old trains on the new track?

I can't get Mindstorms anywhere! How can I get it!

The new <xxx> sets aren't available where I live. Help!

What is Shop at Home S@H and how do I reach it/them?

I lost a part from an old set. How can I get it replaced?