 General / 6589
6588  |  6590
Subject:
Give me strength...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:43:46 GMT

This is stupid. Why do I find it so hard to sell sets?

I'm sitting on a 5571 Black Cat. I bought it specifically
because it was reduced to clear and I thought I could probably make
a few dollars by auctioning it off.

It's not even my kind of Lego. I don't like Model Team. They take
too long to build. And you can't put minifigs in them.  And I've spent
miles more than I intended on sets that I do want.

But still the blooming
set just sits there saying 'Please don't sell me'. It tempts me with all
those black macaroni bricks that I don't have any project I can use them
in but still like the look of.  It reminds me constantly of all those nice
black and red and grey 1x2x1.3 bricks with the half-curved tops that I
equally like.
(I can't use them anywhere either).

My strength is going. (And my wallet). Please someone else tell me
you have this problem too.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com