 General / 6610
Re: Give me strength...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 22:31:06 GMT

Phil Watt wrote:
Every time I open a new lego box, it makes me think of the chocolate bars in
the book "Charley and the Chocolate Factory".  Coming form a very poor
family, Charley would get a single chocolate bar as his birthday present.
He would take a week of "sniffs", savoring the smell before he would even
open the wrapper and nibble a small corner.  As I remember, that bar would
take monthss before it was eaten.
BTW new ABS is just like chocolate in this way.......

What?  You nibble a small corner off a brick? :-)

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170