 General / 6644
Re: Give me strength...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:56:31 GMT

Simon-

That's not  to say that *some* day those sets won't be valuable-- they will be.  I
just think that at this particular time everyone who has one is trying to sell
it-- that supply and demand thing;-)

-John

Simon Robinson wrote:

True - though on the other hand when I checked on  ebay, it typically sold for
between $130 and $150, which is only about the same as it's retail price in the
UK - which kinda suggests to me that it's not generally prized as much as you
might have expected. I'm currently thinking of breaking it up, following a
suggestion
from John Neal. Then I can keep the few bricks from it I want.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com