 General / 6668
Re: Give me strength...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 20:53:22 GMT

On Mon, Aug 16, 1999 at 09:51:05AM +0000, Eric Brok wrote:
A couple of weeks ago I was in search of a few white cooks hats, to outfit
some Napoleontic cavalery. To my surprise I found only one or two in my
collection. So I actually opened up the $200+ monorail set to get one tiny
cooks hat out, thereby waiving the perspective of selling it as unopened
box - and probably selling it at all...

You know, you're right.  I'll tell you what, I'll take it off your hands
for $20...ah heck, I'm a nice guy, $30.

*grin*

Ciao!

--