 General / 6621
6620  |  6622
Subject:
Lego addicts (was Re: Give me strength...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 02:32:13 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
Simon Robinson wrote:

This is stupid. Why do I find it so hard to sell sets?

You think you just found it hard? I just put up 3 sets on SC and it took
all evening agonizing about it...

3 lousy sets that I bought to resell, out of a thousand or more...
yeesh.

Sounds like we have yet another lego addict.  I have nearly two decades of
stuff that I will never get out of the boxes again because I move every
three years and don't have the time to set up and take down everything I
have.  I don't build much on my own.  I have a bunch of sets and themes I
bought just to have, and I wouldn't even think of selling them (or building
them either).  I'm trying to talk myself into selling it all and focusing
elsewhere, but I can't.  I'm hopeless.

Sigh.

Jesse