 General / 6667
Re: 6419 Paradisa Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 19:39:58 GMT

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote:
for Her" bucket.  My question is, what would you pay for a used but in good
condition with box and instructions for a 6419?  My initial reaction to the
seller was his price was too high but maybe it isn't.

The best way to answer this sort of question is to do a Deja News search
and a search of the LugNET marketplace groups for the set number. You'll get
an idea of what other people are willing to pay for the set. Then, of
course, you can think about how much it's worth to you personally. I took a
quick look, and saw this particular set going at prices from $30 to $49.