 General / 6700
Re: 6419 Paradisa Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:41:20 GMT

Hi John,

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
news:37B90AF8.CAF7E5F8@uswest.net...
Since they are no longer offered by TLG, you will pay a premium for • Paradisa (a
lot of closet pink fans out there;)

I think Paradisa was largely undervalued when it was out.  It's sets had a
lot of nice pieces, the main problem I had with them was I didn't think pink
was a very good color for Lego.  That meant I didn't buy any until the end
of their run.  Looking back on it now though, I would have bought more.  I
especially liked the clear curved window/wall pieces.  I think the reason
Paradisa sets are at such a premium now is because many people were like me
at the time and weren't willing to buy any, but now they've seen that they
had some useful pieces in them.  I still don't like the color pink for Lego,
but I'd be willing to buy Paradisa sets for the other rare pieces they have.

Adam