 General / 6722
Re: Pink, pink, and more pink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:28:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:

Pray tell!  I have *already* built a pink passenger train car.  It is not
easy, given the constraints of the elements available in pink.  The whole
GMLTC hates it (they hate *everything* I make;)  John Gerlach says he gets a
toothache just looking at it;-)
So *I* say, you go boy!

-John

Ok John2, you have to explain to the world WHY I say I get a toothache every
time I look at it -- I call it the "cotton candy car"!!

And when John2 comes up with 2,000,000+ bricks, the GMLTC is going to build a
SECOND layout, this one designed for 8 wide trains...  <grin>

John1