 General / 6721
Re: 6419 Paradisa Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:16:19 GMT

Christopher Tracey wrote:

And I won't tell(scare?) you all
about my recent dream about a lt pink/dk pink/white Metroliner.

-Chris

Pray tell!  I have *already* built a pink passenger train car.  It is not easy,
given the constraints of the elements available in pink.  The whole GMLTC hates
it (they hate *everything* I make;)  John Gerlach says he gets a toothache just
looking at it;-)
So *I* say, you go boy!

-John