 General / 6723
Re: Scale of figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:29:31 GMT

Yes, there are children.  Try S@H.  The new theme is a kind of fairy
tale/Snow White/castle kind of thing.  You know; the King, his daughter the
Princess, the Prince, the Witch, the Fairy, etc, etc.  Might be a little
difficult to catch up on the older stuff, though.  Not sure it's all still
available.  Good Luck.

-John

Ray Sanders wrote:

OK, that confirms my suspicions. I'm trying to build a scale model of
my hopefully soon-to-be-built house. The Technics men are about the
right size for the model, but I wanted some women as well.

Are there any children at the Belville scale ?

Where do you normally find Belville at retail ? I've checked the local
sources ( TRU, WM, KM, KB, etc) but no sign of Belville. Who sells that
line ?

Ray Sanders
rsanders@gate.net

Eric McCarthy wrote:
They are about the same height, but the most important difference for me
is that the Belville figures' butts are too wide to fit in the
technic chairs.  The Belville ladies really wanted to drive
around the helicopters and dune buggies.

/Eric McCarthy/