 General / 6741
Re: Scale of figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 02:53:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Majewski writes:

In addition to these three scales though, there is
also 'bendy people' scale and microfig scale. The bendy people were from the
70s, and microfig is just a generic term for something even smaller than
minifig scale.

Greg "..and that is why British people are the most illogical people you'll
  ever meet, but that is also why they produce the best pop music on the
  planet.." Majewski

But then again, the "bendy people" (maxi-fig?) had minifigs as
infants/todlers.  I always liked to use them as giants.  My sister thought
otherwise.....

Charles "Believe it or not, that is the sound of an invasion!  Yes, that is the
sound created by the musical invasion of America by the world's
hottest recording groups; and all of these groups seem to be coming from
England." Seyferth