 General / 6693
6692  |  6694
Subject:
Scale of figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:15:24 GMT

I have a question that has been on my mind...

What scale are the different figures ? And which catagories of sets are
the figs of the same scale ?

So far I know about minifigs, the figs in Technics (Chopper Force,
etc). Is Bellville the same scale as the larger technics figs ?

I just built a space shuttle (8480) and the chairs in it lead me to
believe its in minifig scale, am I right ?

Ray Sanders
rsanders@gate.net