 General / 6742
Re: LEGO section starting on Compuserve
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 04:04:34 GMT

Mookie <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
First off, I know this used to be true, and it may not be anymore... I
don't know for sure... Make sure that any files you upload to Compuserve
do NOT become their property.. there used to be some services that took
this liberty with other peoples work... So I'm always a little leary of
the larger ISP's like that...
not that anyone here holds "copyright" on the faq or acronym list...
that's the way it should stay..

Don't assume some corporate lawyer wouldn't be arrogant enough to
assert that because the faq or acronym list was uploaded to CIS's file
servers it suddenly became their (CIS/AOL) property.

--
The parts you want without a bunch of crap?
Run your own LEGO auctions for free! (still in Beta)