 General / 6823
Re: LEGO section starting on Compuserve
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:51:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, "Brian H. Nielsen" <70401.2635@compuserve.com> writes:
[...]
Now, if anyone can make any additional suggestions for useful core files
and/or grant me permission to upload said files to Compuserve you would be
helping me expand the online LEGO community to large numbers of users who
otherwise would not participate in an online LEGO community.

Wow.  Does this mean that there are people who have Compuserve access but
who don't have general Internet access?

--Todd