 General / 6916
Re: LEGO section starting on Compuserve
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 23:08:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, "Brian H. Nielsen" <70401.2635@compuserve.com> writes:
[...]
So, Todd, now that I have your ear:  Since the Pause Magazine area is
"owned" by you (as I understand it), may I have your permission to
periodically upload set lists generated from the Pause Magazine page to
Compuserve?  I think this would be a valuable core file for LEGOmaniacs
to have access to.

Yah, go ahead.  The lists are at <http://www.lugnet.com/pause/lists.html>.

P.S.  Go to:

http://forumsb.compuserve.com/gvforums/default.asp?srv=tradingcard

and get into message section 19 "Magic Talk", scroll to the topic
titled "LEGO section?" and you can read the genesis of the LEGO section
talk on CIS beginning in mid-July.  My posts appear in the tree as
"Brian H.".  (Apparently looking at CIS from the web strips off last
names for privacy.)

Looks like you've got some interest there -- good luck with the area!

--Todd