 General / 6590
WTB: 6566 Bank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:47:09 GMT

OK, this is most embarrassing. No one's allowed to laugh.

I've had my eye on the 6566 bank and 6565 construction crew
sets for a couple of years. They were about the only Town Junior
sets that I liked the look of. And I always thought there was no
rush to get them.

It's now the middle of August. I don't know how I managed it
but up until this week I totally failed to notice that both of these
sets have disappeared from the 1999 catalogue. A quick panicked
hunt round the local shops revealed a big cache of the 6565s at
Woolworths in Lancaster, but no 6566.  So if anyone can
get their hands on a 6566...

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com