 General / 6588
Re: ID this minifig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:44:15 GMT

Joshua Delahunty wrote:
Might be tougher than you think (to find additional matching items).
:-)

But the digging is fun <g>. I have one of them accounted for - I have
98% of 6381, Motor Speedway (which is now built and sitting on the
shelf). I thought the other one was from 6502 Turbo Racer because I also
have the "2" tile off the front, but very few of the other pieces are in
the pile.

I've also identified 6245 Harbour Sentry, 6830 Space Patroller, 6527
Tipper Truck, 6524 Blizzard Blazer and 6674 Crane Truck, along with the
Black Monarch's Ghost, Forestmens Hideout, and Dungeonmasters castle for
which the instructions were included.

The pile has shrunk, but there are still things in it which must belong
to sets, so I am still digging!

Kevin