 General / 6382
Re: ID this minifig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 00:15:25 GMT

Yeah, and I still want one of the yellow ones!  I have plenty of the white ones
now, but no yellow at all :-/

Heck, I'd like the whole 6359 set - it's a neat looking set!

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

Or these:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6677

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6359

(I think the color from 6359 is yellow!)

Scott

Duane Hess wrote:

How about:

Duane

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Kevin,

      This is a minifig that lego used quite a bit, in a variety of sets, • here are 2
smaller sets:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6502

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6634

I hope this helps. I think the range on these is from 1985 - 1995 or so. (It • has
shown up in several larger sets for extra mini-figs.)

Scott Sanburn

Kevin Wilson wrote:

I just got a care package of used lego from my aunt in the UK, and one
of the minifigs is (to me) an oddity: the torso is white, with single
black and red diagonal stripes across, and a letter "S" in the top right
corner (from the minifig's point of view!)

Does anyone recognise this?

Kevin