 General / 6375
Re: ID this minifig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 22:42:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson writes:
I just got a care package of used lego from my aunt in the UK, and one
of the minifigs is (to me) an oddity: the torso is white, with single
black and red diagonal stripes across, and a letter "S" in the top right
corner (from the minifig's point of view!)

Does anyone recognise this?

I've got one also, and can't place him either. I'd like to know too!

-Tom McD.
when replying, spamcakes make lousy clay pigeons because they don't shatter on
impact.