 General / 6536
Re: De Bouwsteen club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:01:05 GMT

Where would you put the train clubs in the loc hierarchy?

For instance, is NOVALTC purely strictly a Virgina-based group?

  lugnet.loc.us.va.org.novaltc

or does it extend a bit past Virginia into West Virginia and Maryland?

  lugnet.loc.us.org.novaltc

Actually, NOVALTC covers Northern VA, DC and adjacent Maryland, so it would
fit better in lugnet.loc.us.org.novaltc .    We should really think about
our name.  I'll put this on the list of things to discuss at our first
meeting this coming Sunday.

-Chris