 General / 6152
6151  |  6153
Subject:
LEGO REVIEW magazine (was Re: New Shell Promotional Sets Online)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 04:10:55 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, "Sanjay D'Souza" <sds87@hotmail.com> writes:

[...]
"LEGO Review is an internal house magazine......"
[...]
"You are very welcome to re-print-but please remember to state the
source......" which I did.

WOW!  So...wait...  Who do they mean when they say "you"?  (Amazing in any
event.)

Well....that's the million dollar question isn't it  ;-)

You could mean you, the inhouse employee or you, as in the general reader.

In addition, this magazine is kept in the foyer of LEGO NZ and is • available
for anyone to read.

Meaning that someone coming in for a job interview could take one on the • way
out?  Meaning that someone who didn't work for LEGO NZ could obtain a copy
via legitimate means?  (If so, COOL!!!)

Yup. On my visit to LEGO NZ in Feb I saw a copy of the mag while waiting in
the foyer and asked if I could have a copy .  I was provided one on my way
out.   It's a fascinating read, and a must for anyone interested in some of
the currrent issues facing TLG particularly the Fitness Program the company
is currently undertaking.

If anyone would like scans of some of the other pages please feel free to
contact me and I'll see what I can do. Topics include:

- The ultimate LEGO Book
- Norwegian milk, road safety and LEGO bricks.  (ie the Tine Milk Truck
#1029 promotion).
- The German LEGO championships.
- LEGOLAND Windsor off to a flying start.
- Fighting Fit. (Fitness Program)
- LEGOLAND Billund's 32nd summer season begins.
- Grand opening of LEGOLAND California.

and so on.

Sanjay