 General / 6566
Re: Shell Promotional Sets - Autumn 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 02:09:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Jang writes:
Does anybody have a firm date when the sets will be available?

Normally it wouldn't be a concern, but since I'm going to be in Europe
in September, I'm hoping that Lego & Shell start selling all the sets
before I leave.

TJ

And will they be available in Andorra, Paris, or London?  My father will
be visiting there in September, too.

Jeff