 General / 6143
Re: New Shell Promotional Sets Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 02:14:13 GMT

Sanjay D'Souza <sds87@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<FG0G2A.966@lugnet.com>...

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:37a9f582.1737981@lugnet.com...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't LEGO REVIEW an *internal* • publication?
Printed by TLG for TLG eyes only?  If so, I wonder how comfortable TLG • is
about a fan on the net disclosing private/internal TLG documents?

(Not that I don't find it interesting, but I worry that it makes us as • a
group of fans online look more rogue to TLG than we really are.  Maybe • the
info is old and they don't mind, or maybe you got permission from • someone
at
TLG, I dunno.  Just something to think about.  If you did get • permission,
it
might be a good idea to state that!  :-)

Umm....I had thought of that.

The following appears on the inside cover.

"LEGO Review is an internal house magazine......"

Another statement is as follows.

"You are very welcome to re-print-but please remember to state the
source......" which I did.

In addition, this magazine is kept in the foyer of LEGO NZ and is • available
for anyone to read.

If anyone has any objections to the displaying of this material I'm happy • to
remove it.  I certainly don't want to bring LUGNET and the general LEGO
online community into disrepute.

On the other hand if I get paid a "visit" by "employees" of TLG then I
obviously will have no choice but to remove the offending scans.

Sanjay

Should they stop by, don't forget to tell 'em about how TLG is "offending"
US! :)
--
Regards,
Arjan Brugman