 General / 6149
Re: New Shell Promotional Sets Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 03:45:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, "Sanjay D'Souza" <sds87@hotmail.com> writes:

[...]
"LEGO Review is an internal house magazine......"
[...]
"You are very welcome to re-print-but please remember to state the
source......" which I did.

WOW!  So...wait...  Who do they mean when they say "you"?  (Amazing in any
event.)

In addition, this magazine is kept in the foyer of LEGO NZ and is available
for anyone to read.

Meaning that someone coming in for a job interview could take one on the way
out?  Meaning that someone who didn't work for LEGO NZ could obtain a copy
via legitimate means?  (If so, COOL!!!)

If anyone has any objections to the displaying of this material I'm happy to
remove it.  I certainly don't want to bring LUGNET and the general LEGO
online community into disrepute.

As long as you can back it up with sound rationale, I don't have any
objections.  (Even so, it's still your business.)

--Todd