 Local / Nederland / 364
Re: De Bouwsteen club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 19:26:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nico Hoogerbrug writes:
Hi Todd,
This discussion cam up in my holydays, is it ended or what ?
I got an suggestion too, would nt  lugnet.loc.nl.club.debouwsteen be an good
suggestion or is lugnet.club.nl.debouwsteen.
The last one is better then the first.
By the last way its easy to find an club in an country and to determine how
many clubs there are.

Hi!  Coming back to this thread now that things have settled in more...
There is a hierarchy of groups for organizations/clubs in the US, and now
just starting is one for Canada:

   lugnet.org.us
   lugnet.org.us.baylug
   lugnet.org.us.dixielug
   lugnet.org.us.gmlug
   lugnet.org.us.kidlug
   lugnet.org.us.nclug
   lugnet.org.us.nelug
   lugnet.org.us.wafol
   lugnet.org.us.wamalug
   lugnet.org.ca
   lugnet.org.ca.vlc

A naming question:

Is the "De" in "De Bouwsteen" part of the name?

That is, which of these two alternative names is best?--

   lugnet.org.nl.debouwsteen
   lugnet.org.nl.bouwsteen

I've seen people write both "De Bouwsteen" and "Bouwsteen" -- but I'm
guessing that .debouwsteen is the more correct/official form...

Thanks,
--Todd