 General / 6153
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 04:15:16 GMT

I must admit that during this time I'd monitor various parts auctions with
some amusement.  Here was I able to order pieces at ridiculous prices while
others had to fight it out for certain pieces.  Keep in mind though I'm not
attempting in any way to devalue the worth of these auctions as they play a
vital role in the online LEGO community.  It just seemed amusing to me that
people were prepared to pay large amounts of money for pieces that I could
buy for just a few cents.

I hope everybody remembers this the next time you need help bagging a set. I
can't say I'm annoyed (like many of the others around here) at your' "good
fortune" but being cocky about it is infuriating.