 General / 55818
Re: Mathematical proof that you can't build anything with LEGO bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 03:46:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:
   --snip--

”Mom! They have LEGO!”
”Don’t you have enough LEGOs already?”
”All of my LEGOs are in the attic.”

“Mum! They have LEGO!” “Don’t you have enough LEGO already?” “All my LEGO is in the cupboard.”

LOL. If that poor kid’s collection can fit in the cupboard, then he obviously doesn’t have enough.

I remember a time when my collection fit into a cardboard box

k, i was still single digits at the time

Dave