 General / 55776
Re: Mathematical proof that you can't build anything with LEGO bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:33:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   But generally I’m not sure he’s drawing valid inferences/conclusions. LEGO elements are not neurons, or electronic components, and total network connectivity is not their most important metric. Rather, at least in my view, what is important is whether pieces interoperate well with each other locally. And we know they do. There are more ways to interconnect LEGO elements than any other building system I know.

Have you accounted for the Galidor factor?