 General / 55817
Re: Mathematical proof that you can't build anything with LEGO bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 03:14:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:

   So... how about this: Of the English-speaking population that might reasonably be anticipated to pluralize a word by adding an S on the end of it, nearly 70% of non-AFOLs use the term “LEGOs.”

I suppose that I can accept that as a fitting compromise.

Wow. This might be the first time that we agreed on something.