 General / 55781
Re: Mathematical proof that you can't build anything with LEGO bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:24:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Don Rogerson wrote:
   Wondering what others think of this article.

Two things come immediately to mind. The first is that it’s really amusing that he’s saying that now that there are a much wider variety of parts, it’s harder to build something with them. I’ve got over 40 cars in my collection now that could not be built before the creation of the cheese wedge and the 2x4x2 car fender. Many of them couldn’t be built without the 1x2-2x2 bracket.

And the other thing that comes to mind is that given the option of compiling data that proves you can’t build anything with LEGO bricks, I’d much rather spend that time building stuff that proves you can.