 General / 55815
Re: Mathematical proof that you can't build anything with LEGO bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 02:36:05 GMT

--snip--

”Mom! They have LEGO!”
”Don’t you have enough LEGOs already?”
”All of my LEGOs are in the attic.”

“Mum! They have LEGO!” “Don’t you have enough LEGO already?” “All my LEGO is in the cupboard.”

Fixed!