 General / 45206
Re: Fast-paced photo montage (13,000 photos in 9 minutes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:25:27 GMT

"Ted Michon" <ted@michon.com> wrote in message news:HsDqtK.17I@lugnet.com...
Todd-

Can you (or someone else) suggest an application to view the montage at a • slower
rate (like 1 fps)? I'd like to set up the montage at a show for visitors • to see.

-Ted

A good answer to this (and Terry Prosper's question) is a program called
VideoMach, see http://www.videomach.com/ . It's a great tool that allows you
much control over framerates etc. As input it can take .jpg, .avi, .mpeg and
several other formats. A similar thing goes for the output.

Stefan.