 General / 45176
Re: Fast-paced photo montage (13,000 photos in 9 minutes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 07:52:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ted Michon wrote:
   I couldn’t find any frame rate settings on the WMP that came with my less-than-a-month-old 1.7 GHz Pentium M laptop running W2000. The default supplied player would run for a few seconds, then freeze a frame, then run and repeat. I initially assumed the behavior was what Todd had intended. OTOH, QT ran a a little jittery for a few seconds and then kept up 100% of the way.

Not sure why I have the feature and you don’t...

Did a google search for the menu title and found this page:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/windowsmediaplayer/learnmore/tipsandtricks/avfidelity.asp

Didn’t see any jittering in WMP, but definitely noticed the lagged start in QT. I thought it was a neat feature actually - kinda like accelerating video :)

-stephen