 General / 45250
Re: Fast-paced photo montage (13,000 photos in 9 minutes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 08:55:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Arrrgh. Brain hurts.

Yaaayyyy!  :D

VERY cool though, don't know if it's intentional or not but the "movie"
freezes on certain frames causing a very interesting effect.

Not intentional, no.  It should play smoothly all the way through.  What
speed is your CPU and how fast is your disk?

Too slow :)

Dunno exactly, but it should be fine. I can play DivX's with no problem. It
might be a slow disk. Funny thing is that it freeze on identical frames each
time (at least two times :).

(Hope you have fast net connection. :-)
I do, you (or something along the way) don't. But at 146 kb/s I can't
complain.

Sorry about that...I only have 10Mbps CAT5 to my office -- that's
probably the weakest link in the chain.  Also, the HTTP logs indicate
143.9 gigabytes of downloads of this so far -- so you were probably
competing with a few other people for the connection to this particular
resource.

Yikes!

--
Best regards,