 General / 45146
Re: Fast-paced photo montage (13,000 photos in 9 minutes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 03:03:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Arrrgh. Brain hurts.

Yaaayyyy!  :D

VERY cool though, don't know if it's intentional or not but the "movie"
freezes on certain frames causing a very interesting effect.

Not intentional, no.  It should play smoothly all the way through.  What
speed is your CPU and how fast is your disk?

(Hope you have fast net connection. :-)
I do, you (or something along the way) don't. But at 146 kb/s I can't
complain.

Sorry about that...I only have 10Mbps CAT5 to my office -- that's
probably the weakest link in the chain.  Also, the HTTP logs indicate
143.9 gigabytes of downloads of this so far -- so you were probably
competing with a few other people for the connection to this particular
resource.

--Todd