 General / 41966
Re: High praise for Designer Set #4100
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:48:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:

I decided to sit down and build to a
goal, using just the pieces in the 4100 set.  Here are the results:

http://www.apotome.com/lego/misc/flight.jpg

Hey, that came out really nice! I like all the curviness on the nose, and
the little stub winglets. Nice model!

The more I play with these sets the more I like them.