 General / 38682
Re: NBA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 02:14:29 GMT

Actually the yellow looks darker than the standard minifig yellow, but that
could just be the way the picture was colorized.

jt

In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:
Also, unless I'm reading too much into this, I'd say that the player
represented is supposed to be black, and yet is rendered in standard minifig
neutral yellow. Good for LEGO for sticking to their guns, if true...now go
ahead and make yellow minifig Star Wars Lando Calrissian and Mace Windu please.

Matt